Thursday, November 15th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Passing the levy last week was the first step toward a new school. What's next will come in seven phases beginning with a year of predesign and design, according to the project manager. Fanning/Howey's Rod Wiford, p . . .
A Celina man convicted of attempted felonious assault is headed to prison for six years following a Wednesday morning appearance in Mercer County Common Pleas Court. Mark A. Springer, 42, 601 W. Wayne St., once again asked for . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mercer County Election Board: We tried to make voting error right
• Gotta have heart
• Flurry of activity continues along Miami and Erie Canal
• New coordinator prepares for emergency situations
• Weather conditions delay search
• Marion Local should get tested
• VanDeventer will play golf at Wright State
• Local players, coaches get top District honors