Tuesday, February 14th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - The village is increasing its police department with a new auxiliary force. Council members on Monday night unanimously approved an ordinance establishing the volunteer auxiliary unit to counter a recent increase in . . .
CELINA - City council members on Monday unanimously approved the 2012 budget. The ordinance sets aside $38.94 million for all city accounts and funds. Of the total, $6.53 million is designated for the city's general fund used f . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Be my valentine
• Incumbent Laffin to battle Bruns
• Nuding to face Muhlenkamp
• Countywide health levy sought
• Coldwater, New Bremen residents to vote on school levies
• Teachers awarded grants for supplies
• Payment plan set for AMP debt
• Celina administrators take first step toward grant
• Panthers finish strong to hold off Tigers
• Cardinals, Wildcats play for MAC title