Wednesday, November 15th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
It's difficult to tell who's more confused these days: smokers, business owners or health officials. In 22 days, a law passed last week by Ohio voters will ban smoking in nearly every public place across the state. But just how . . .
WAPAKONETA - Rising health insurance costs has Auglaize County Health Department officials seeking bids for a better deal. Charlotte Parsons, the county health commission, told board members meeting Tuesday she received a call . . .
A Northeast Ohio man has been sentenced to prison in connection with a case involving the creation of counterfeit $50 bills that were passed at Mercer County businesses more than a year ago. James M. Fixx, 37, of Akron, appeare . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County will pay election extra cost
• Suicide ruling
• Neighbors object to expanding landfill upward
• The problem
• Health officials not ready for new sewage rules
• Lots to be available after zoning changes approved
• SWCD banquet held
• Safeway Packaging one step closer to moving to new site
• Pool revenue dips below budget
• Council express concern about leftover debris at Mersman site
• Mercer County commissioners reach payment terms for county physicians
• Celina grad killed near Greenville
• Glass Odyssey opens in Celina
• Celina Medical Center to expand
Thursday, March 6
Tuesday, March 4