Thursday, November 14th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The state says it fully intends to pay landowners in Mercer County for flood damage due to Grand Lake's West Bank spillway as ordered by the Ohio Supreme Court. But not without a fight over the dollar amount. "We're responsib . . .
ST. MARYS - Members of St. Marys Rotary on Wednesday received a glimpse into the life, work, experiences and patriotism of an Air Force veteran. Col. Arthur F. Huber II, an acting director with the Air Force Research Laboratory . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys schools' finances to stay solvent if levy OK'd
• Mercer Health board approves raises
• County gives Dumpsterman March deadline to clean up area
• St. Marys teachers' contract includes no raises
• Celina man pleads not guilty in stabbing
• New book chronicles St. Marys' long history
• Kaup accepts D-I offer from Eastern Kentucky
• Kahlig accepts Findlay's offer
• Koesters signs to play golf for Oilers
• Boughman announces he will attend UNOH