Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Friday, July 5th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLUMBUS - Local residents likely will pay more property taxes starting in 2014 when the state stops subsidizing area levies. An item in Ohio Gov. John Kasich's $62 billion, two-year budget removes a 12.5 percent rollback on pr . . .
MINSTER - The St. Marys ACME team secured the second District 4 tournament berth from the Auglaize County sectional after scoring 35 runs in two games against Wapakoneta and New Bremen. The Roughriders rolled to a 12-4 win over . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina officer suspended following DUI arrest
• Crown plans to expand opera house
• New cars added to fleet
• Suspended teacher's trial to commence in August
• Cavaliers in the driver's seat
• Mariners split with Joes and knock off Monarchs