Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Monday, August 26th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - Low water levels, algae toxins and funding concerns are a lot for any lake event to contend with over a four-year period. But two arguably greater forces were at play during the 2013 Governor's Cup Regatta: hospitality a . . .
A 25-year-old Rockford man was killed early Sunday morning when the 2002 Jeep Liberty in which he was riding crashed along U.S. 33, southeast of Rockford. Justin M. Hamrick, 605 S. Main St., was pronounced dead at the scene of . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Local girl battling cancer with positive attitude
• City settles into its new headquarters
• Mertz captures first for Celina
• Bulldogs lose in championship match
• Kramer leads Flyers to sweep over Avaiators