Tuesday, August 26th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - An area businessman is heading to prison for scamming numerous area victims including two southern Mercer County men who each lost more than $100,000. Brian K. Selby, 41, 234 Southway Drive, St. Marys - the former . . .
Local agriculture officials agree rain is needed and yields will be down this year, but the jury is still out on how great yield losses will be. Due to rainy spring weather this year, planting was done at various times. Some cr . . .
After tying for first in the team standings over the weekend at the Lima City Tennis Tournament, Celina and St. Marys met Monday in a sort of tiebreaker when the teams met at Celina's courts for a Western Buckeye League dual matc . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Council looking at alternative to concrete
• Resident skeptical of half-percent tax increase
• Lease law approved
• East Jefferson referendum to appear on November ballot
• Coldwater applying for 2009 improvement funds
• St. Henry girls golf sets another record