Friday, September 26th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - The Ohio Supreme Court on Thursday ruled that local jurors in 2011 were correct in convicting former optometrist Douglas Wine of a lesser crime than his indictment's charge of rape. Wine's attorney in 2012 filed the . . .
CELINA - St. Marys coach Monica VanderHorst knew her volleyball team was going to be in for a battle against across-the-lake and Western Buckeye League rival Celina. Trailing two sets to one, the Roughriders rallied to force a . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Birds a hazard at airports
• Fort schools to dedicate new facilities
• County officially gives sewer equipment to city
• Celina officials fix power outage
• Mercer lowest in unemployment
• Precious Blood to highlight ministries
• Cavs hold off Cardinals
• Redskins hold off Flyers
• Wildcats qualify for district