Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Friday, August 15th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - Cooper Farms has completed its acquisition of Fort Recovery Equity Exchange, a member-owned cooperative that produces eggs and pullets (young chickens) in Fort Recovery. Cooper Farms in May announced its intent . . .
CELINA - Mercer County Commissioners on Thursday took action on proposed revolving loans to help establish a new restaurant in Celina and a manufacturing business in St. Henry. Commissioners agreed to notify the public of their . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Counties' farmers can apply for funds
• Near-record fair attendance reported
• Sources takes steps to disband
• SWCD to start push for mowing, haying on filter strips
• Neil Armstrong Airport manager resigns
• Squad run in Celina leads to discovery of drugs
• Part of Celina street still closed due to gasoline leak
• 2014 Mercer County Junior Fair livestock sale
• Indians win at Hickory Sticks