Wednesday, October 15th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - A Lima appeals court on Tuesday denied a request to reduce a 20-year prison term for a former teacher and coach convicted of sexual battery involving a student. The Third District Court of Appeals denied the app . . .
COLDWATER - Two first half goals by Miller City put Coldwater on its heels. Even though the Cavaliers had a number of good chances to tie the match in the second half, they missed several by the closest of margins in falling to t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Book draws parents' ire at Parkway
• Group to place first women in local sober living house
• Coldwater administrators granted raises
• Celina man faces federal sex charges
• Suspect test-drives car and fails to bring it back
• Bulldogs score 10 on Cougars
• 'Riders' Nelson named top player
• Versailles' Bruns named conference's top player