Tuesday, March 11th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLUMBUS - There's winning. Then there's winning in style. Versailles certainly won in style on Monday, ending the season as the only undefeated team in the state of Ohio, winning a defensive battle against Sugarcreek Garaway a . . .
ST. MARYS - School district officials have asked city council for a $1.5 million loan to finance geothermal heating and cooling for the new school tentatively set for groundbreaking in about a year. Superintendent Ken Baker and . . .
MARIA STEIN - Marion Local school district recently received an unexpected bill for athletic training services. After nearly five years of providing services for a token $1 fee, Community Sports Services has announced its inten . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina customers to pay more for utilities
• Thief bashes into Celina convenience store
• Marion school officials expect to see red in 2012; no decision how to fix
• Board moves to acquire funds for new group homes
• No change in season ticket prices
• Sergeant's retirement cause for job juggling
• Public invited to hear Celina budget
• Raterman family bond not hard to notice
• Tigers had an extended stay in Columbus with the snow