Wednesday, March 12th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - Two local egg producers are donating more than a half million eggs to fill Easter tables and baskets of needy people across Ohio. The donation by Fort Recovery Equity of Fort Recovery and Hemmelgarn & Sons Inc. of C . . .
Eighth Floor LLC, the holding company of Celina-based Visions Awards, has purchased AITG Inc. of California. The purchase will bring an undisclosed number of production and customer service jobs to the Celina facility, said Vis . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Teachers, school board begin negotiations
• Auglaize school inspections uncover flaws
• Investors want to start business in St. Henry
• Council looking into illumination of ballpark
• Students able to catch some extra zzzz's
• New Knoxville aims for first state crown
• Locals earn honors for success in the pool
• Local trio earn all-Ohio honors
Friday, May 29
Thursday, May 28
Wednesday, May 27