Monday, March 12th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
PIQUA - U.S. agriculture exports are expected to reach $78 billion this year, surpassing the 2006 record of $68.7 billion and continuing a goal to open global markets to America's farmers and ranchers, said the nation's top agric . . .
ADA - St. Henry's formula for success this season has been to play stingy defense and hit clutch three-pointers along the way. It was that exact same formula that the Redskins rode to a Division III district championship on Sat . . .
Celina City Council members will be asked at tonight's meeting to authorize participation in an EPA-sponsored loan program to pay for a proposed addition to the city's water treatment plant. The city plans to spend up to $3.5 m . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Rockford resident levels complaint
• Boy falls through melting ice
• Chamber Citizen of the Year named
• Second-grade store: Cash only
• Deer causes damage to bus
• Versailles girls are back at state for third time
• Rangers making first venture to Columbus
• Blue Jays flying to state