Saturday, October 11th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - Students in Amy Poeppelman's sixth-grade science class are on a mission - a geotechnical engineering mission to be exact. Their goal is to design a safe way for villagers in rural Nepal to safely reach a medical cl . . .
It was fitting that a group of seniors stood out for the Celina football team on Friday night as it was senior night against Lima Bath at Celina Stadium. The Celina passing game helped erase a halftime deficit with 21 points in . . .
FORT RECOVERY - The St. Henry Redskins rocketed out to a fast start on offense and held on for dear life in the second half for a 37-21 victory over the Fort Recovery Indians on Friday night at Barrenbrugge Field. The win snaps . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Author visits location of major military loss - Fort Recovery
• Vocational school seeks passage of two levies
• Defense sets up early Coldwater scores
• Shawnee delays title celebration for 'Riders
• Fisher slashes Minster defense
• Marion and Anna post blowout victories
• Lugo sets rushing record for the Titans
• Minster boys golf in fourth after first day