Tuesday, July 28th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A six-year prison term and convictions imposed on former Wapakoneta Police Chief David Harrison for child pornography charges were dismissed by the members of the Ohio Supreme Court today. The 7-0 decision authored by Justice P . . .
The Grand Lake Mariners equaled their season-high offensive output for the season on Monday night and it was more than enough to beat the Lake Erie Monarchs. Grand Lake jumped out to a quick 11-0 advantage in just four innings . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Armed robbery probe continues
• School board discusses plans to get walkers, bikers to new school
• City moving ahead with court proceeding to take lakefront land
• Police patch commemorates 175th anniversary of Celina
• Property inspection
• Three more acres may be added to village map
• Local ag official in Mexico to see soybean checkoff dollars at work