Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Reflections Hair Studio
His-N-Hers Styling Salon
Tuesday, July 21st, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The crowd in the nearly full Celina Fieldhouse roared as Cayla Hellwarth of Celina was named Miss Lake Festival 2009 by Miss Ohio Erica Gelhaus following a full night of competition. Last year's Miss Lake Festival Ellen Bryan c . . .
ST. HENRY - After 21 years of ink-stained hands, growling dogs and "some of the sweetest customers in the world," the Beyke family is hanging up their Daily Standard newspaper bag forever. Tom and Esther Beyke's 12 children and . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Ex-safety director chosen for Celina council; Gilmore to head county GOP
• Minster board may require athletes in some sports to pay
• St. Henry teen wins competition
• Judge imposes $1 million dollar bond
• Operating budget sent to auditors for approval
• St. Marys school plugged in
• Four-run first propels Grand Lake