Wednesday, July 15th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The U.S. Postal Service is considering closing a number of post offices in Ohio as a cost-saving measure, post office officials announced this morning. Listed for possible closure are more than 3,000 post offices in nearly 400 . . .
After a successful debut last year, the Lefeld Implement Classic bowling tournament returns to Coldwater's Pla-Mor Lanes with expectations of having top Professional Bowlers Association stars and fans attending the event which ge . . .
NEW BREMEN - Village councilors Tuesday night approved closing in a portion of the Miami and Erie Canal after considerable discussion on the matter. After turning down bids on June 23 to enclose a 100-foot section on the north . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Celina revenue dropping
• Celina official goofs, there'll be no parking meters
• Free mulch available to New Bremen residents
• Commissioners OK list for county emergency committee
• Local nursing homes evaluated by state and residents
• New boutique opens in downtown Celina
• Celina Lake Festival Queen pageant contestants dream of crown and beyond
• New Outstanding Teen Pageant allows girls to showcase their talents
• Cavs reach state ACME tournament
Wednesday, March 20
Monday, March 18
Sunday, March 17
Saturday, March 16
Friday, October 12