Tuesday, November 10th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - A group of 30 or so residents voiced their opinions on the cat ordinance amendment during council's second reading Monday night. One resident is "sick and tired of cat poop" in her yard. Another resident just wants he . . .
Dale Sherman, president of the Minster Local Schools board of education, pleaded guilty to operating a vehicle under the influence during a recent appearance in Auglaize Municipal Court. Judge Gary Herman imposed a $200 fine pl . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Walkway bids to be accepted
• Former Taco Bell manager indicted on theft charges
• Coldwater ready to support keeping mail service local
• St. Henry joins other communities in opposing U.S. Postal Service plan
• County FSA committee elections begin locally
• Roughriders excited for their first opportunity to play in state tourney
• Kunkler will be playing golf at UNOH