Wednesday, November 25th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - The question of demolishing the 1923 high school building was resolved when the school board gave the go ahead at a special work session this week. Discussion continues on other issues including stadium location and . . .
All administrators, classified staff, cafeteria managers and executive secretaries at Celina City Schools obtained two-year salary increases on Monday night. The approved resolutions by board members at the regular meeting incl . . .
The process to form a St. Marys River Watershed group should begin in the next few months. Andy Kleinschmidt, OSU Extension educator for Van Wert County, said the decision to officially form the new group was based on positive . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Trying for stimulus funding
• St. Marys councilors delay vote on cat control measure
• Teen admits to placing bomb
• Events planned for 'Road to Fitness'
• Drug sweep nets student citation
• Commish goes forward on sewer system project
• No pay raises for village employees
• Cavs and Patriots set to battle for a berth in state finals
• Otterbein plans fitness center
• Hogenkamp welcomes public to funeral home