Friday, November 13th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - A group of third-graders were truly busy bees on Thursday as they tried to create a handheld device to efficiently pollinate plants. The engineering-based project was part of the school's Science, Technology, Engine . . .
Two area youths were injured Thursday afternoon when their four-wheeler was struck by a car near the intersection of Mud Pike and Fleetfoot Road west of Celina. Brian Johnsman, 15, 4809 Mud Pike, Celina, reportedly traveled thr . . .
When head coach Carl Moeller arrived at Fort Recovery High School in the early 1990s, the boys cross country program he took over was in pretty meager shape. Within a few years, though, the atmosphere casually transformed, as . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Property still full of junk
• Prosecutor weighs in on alleged meat scam
• Mercer County SWCD board cuts staff hours
• State to require more flexible programming
• New St. Marys school on schedule
• H1N1 flu clinic for youngsters set
• Stump removal and dredging continue; Anglers catch crappies, bluegills
• Murder charge filed in Ansonia man's death
• Gardeners group wins top award
• Marion playing for it all on Saturday
• Winner hits career milestones for digs and kills for Flyers