Tuesday, November 17th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Almost 200 people came to Wright State University-Lake Campus on Monday to hear about a state-directed plan to help the community clean up Grand Lake, and when they didn't hear it, some got pretty mad. Directors of Ohio's depar . . .
An extensive $2.5 million infrastructure project could connect all remaining East Jefferson Township residents to the city of Celina's wastewater system. But Celina city council members first must approve a contract with the Me . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Former sitter appears in court on perjury charge
• Veteran hospitalized after home standoff
• St. Marys Council to hear request on price increase for all ambulance runs
• School sparks 'green' initiative
• First-team honors are swept by top half of league