Tuesday, December 22nd, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The city of Celina likely will accept the low bid of $308,639 from Bruns Building & Development Corporation, Celina, for construction of the next phase of the walkway along West Bank Road. The city initially estimated the const . . .
Without a budget, a venue or cooks, a Rockford church embarked on an idea to feed - at no cost - anyone in need of a meal or companionship on Christmas Day. That was four years ago and much has changed. That first year in 2005, . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Eminent domain matter still on council's table
• Council prepares to hear parking legislation
• Local contractors chosen for Osgood sewer construction
• St. Henry school to unveil newly-revised Web site
• Chief secures grant to upgrade voice logger
• Unemployment rate listed as one of lowest in Ohio
• Buzzer-beater sparks Fort Recovery to win
• Flyers win on the road over the Wildkittens
• FSA county committee members elected in Mercer, Auglaize counties