Wednesday, December 9th, 2009 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
As prospective jurors waited patiently for selection to begin Monday morning on day number one of a scheduled four-day trial, a 60-year-old Celina man and his attorneys met behind closed doors with prosecutors before ultimately e . . .
ST. MARYS - Auglaize County commissioners have a house for sale at 306 S. Beech St., and any profit will go toward helping another homeowner through the Community Housing Improvement Program (CHIP). "We've owned this house for . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Change in Highland Park zoning denied
• Parkway levy to go on ballot
• Flu vaccine interest drops
• Three bids accepted for service building construction
• Health department staff receives minimal raise
• Celina man incarcerated on several sexual charges
• St. Marys teacher's trial date rescheduled
• Father and son arrested
• Restaurant welcomes families
• Celina restaurateur plans venture
• Parkway is unable to recover from slow start