Friday, July 15th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
By STAFF REPORTS email@example.com Area school districts took a cut in state funding in the recently passed biennium budget, but the wound isn't as deep as many had thought and all said they were prepared for the kn . . .
A northwest Ohio company underbid two local companies for a job to remove logjams in the St. Marys River. J&M Excavating of Cloverdale submitted a bid of $63,496 to pull out logs and other debris from the river that winds throu . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Income tax collections could reach $3.7 million
• Raising the bar on law enforcement
• Celina businesses may face stricter sign regs
• Celina police seize heroin during drug sting
• Minster native finds calling in serving
• Minster one win from state
• Mariners need to rebound quickly
• Shaffer getting hot again at the right time