Tuesday, October 25th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ROCKFORD - Middle and high school students cheered as 12-year-old Jayden Black quietly took the stage at Parkway Local School and was presented a hero medal and T-shirt for saving his brother's life. Jayden was being honored by . . .
ELIDA - A Coldwater defensive breakdown resulted in Delphos St. John's scoring two goals in less than 30 seconds as the Blue Jays earned a 4-1 win over the Cavaliers in the Division III girls' soccer sectional tournament on Monda . . .
COLDWATER - Residents received a census survey with their recent water bill. According to the village charter, a census survey must be completed every 10 years to determine if a population change requires redistricting of the v . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Residents concerned about second digester
• Celina's next mayor must pay toward city medical plan
• BOE looks for best use of vacant school
• Village seeks to enhance its website
• Shelter house will be completed this week
• Man rams car into business
• Mercer maintains lowest unemployment rate
• Last week to make a move for postseason
• St. Henry sweeps top honors in the MAC
• Cavs end sectional drought; Cardinals swept in three games