Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
CELINA - An economic development agreement proposed by the city will allow the creation of a new indoor sports facility on U.S. 127. Council members on Monday night unanimously passed first reading of an ordinance authorizing t . . .
ST. HENRY - Village council members on Monday passed a resolution opposing an idea by Ohio legislators to allow the state to collect and distribute local income tax. The resolution involving House Bill 153 strongly opposes "the . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Treasurer hopes for levy endorsement to keep budget in black
• 3-year contract reached for ambulance service
• Officials against state handling income taxes
• Councilman concerned about loose dogs
• Street work nears completion
• Truck driver not injured in accident
• Lehman slides past Parkway in four games
• Flyers sweep Rockets for 16th victory