Thursday, October 27th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 21-year-old Lewisville man reportedly had cocaine and heroin in his system when he caused an Oct. 3 traffic accident that critically injured a member of the Mercer County Emergency Response Volunteers. Kameron J. McCarty was . . .
CELINA - A very stingy defense and a well-placed boot by Kelly Heitkamp helped the St. Marys Roughriders advance to Saturday's Division II district final. Heitkamp scored a goal off a 35-yard boot with 35 1/2 minutes left to pl . . .
The Mercer County Sheriff's Office has upgraded its website, www.mercercountysheriff.org. The revised format was unveiled this week with the work being done in-house by technolog . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Doctor: 'I may have touched her'
• Early voting steady in both counties
• Celina precincts decreased to eight to meet mandate
• Sentencing date set for former baby sitter
• St. Marys school officials discuss designs for new tennis courts
• First-time author promoting new book
• Celina to battle Wapak for district championship
• Coldwater wins first but loses next three
• Minster, Versailles hoping for upsets
• Three-way race for MAC title
• Bath missing Smith in matchup against Celina
• Grand Lake Football Primer