Friday, October 14th, 2011 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Farmers are having a better than expected harvest despite challenges this growing season, but less than average yields are anticipated. Crops have been hurt by a trifecta of poor conditions - a rainy spring which delayed plant . . .
ST. HENRY - As far as droughts go, this one wasn't particularly long, but the St. Henry Redskins were ecstatic to see it end. St. Henry wrapped up its first solo Midwest Athletic Conference volleyball championship since 2004 on . . .
COLDWATER - The Coldwater cross country teams entered the Midwest Athletic Conference meet with high hopes of being the first school other than Minster (which had accomplished the feat four times since 1997) to win both the boys' . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Motorists, farmers should use caution
• St. Henry man pleads not guilty to taping girls
• Bachelor resigns
• Board to apply for new 3-year watershed grant
• Rural robberies remain problematic
• Inmates get on-site radiology services
• California man killed in local accident
• Puffball 'steak' anyone?
• Catholic Church history series begins in November
• Bulldogs' dominance in WBL continues
• Projections are made for local football teams' playoff chances
• Flyers sweep three from Indians for second-place finish
• Shawnee captures first WBL title