Thursday, October 25th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A 42-year-old St. Marys man died Wednesday evening after being struck by a semitrailer while running across U.S. 33, just west of St. Marys. Robert Scott Schmitt, 625 E. Spring St., was pronounced dead at the scene of the accid . . .
SHAWNEE TOWNSHIP - After playing 80 scoreless minutes the first time around in the regular season, Celina and Shawnee fans were looking at another 80 minutes of scoreless play and overtime in their postseason matchup. Shawnee, . . .
FINDLAY - The Findlay Trojans girl's soccer team maintained their dominance in their home district by whipping Celina 3-0 on Wednesday night in Division II tournament action at Graham Memorial Soccer Stadium. "Findlay is just a . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Area author on track with latest book
• Incumbent, write-in seek top city position
• Appointed candidate, independent battle
• Big band puts on note-able show
• Arraignment continued for local businesswoman because of health issue
• Emergency room to double in size
• Some Coldwater school board members want more input
• Another lop-sided win for the Roughrider girls
• St. Henry vs. Fort Recovery
• Coldwater vs. St. John's
• New Bremen vs. Marion
• Minster vs. Anna
• Defiance vs. Celina
• Elida vs. St. Marys
• Panthers need win for playoff chance