Tuesday, January 10th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
NEW BREMEN - Middle school principal Howard Overman is the apparent choice for superintendent. Board of education members are scheduled to approve his hiring during their regularly scheduled meeting Wednesday night. Overman rep . . .
COLDWATER - A changing of the guard highlighted Monday's council meeting when Joe Knapschaefer was sworn in as the new mayor. Vern Stammen announced earlier this year he would not seek a fourth term as mayor and endorsed counci . . .
CELINA - Halfway through the fiscal year, expenses continue to exceed revenue at Celina City Schools. For the month of December, the school's general fund had a revenue of $816,824 with expenses at $1.1 million, according to tr . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Man dies in accident at Minster Machine
• Council OKs safety service director's pay
• LRC plans meeting with state directors
• More homes built in St. Henry in 2011 than in previous year
• St. Marys to have $19.5 million carryover
• Kramer to fill seat on board of elections
• Board OKs reviving alumni group
• Marion school meets special ed standards
• Fort Recovery's boys ranked #2 in first state poll
Thursday, March 23
Wednesday, March 22
Saturday, March 18
Wednesday, March 15
Saturday, February 4