Wednesday, October 10th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ROCKFORD - Bids came in below estimate for a new athletic building at Parkway stadium. School board members on Tuesday approved low bids totaling $307,676 to build the new facility, which will house restrooms, ticket booths and . . .
ST. MARYS - Authorities are searching for two suspects in an armed robbery late Tuesday afternoon at a Shell gas station. No one was injured during the incident at 5:52 p.m. along Celina Road in St. Marys. Police are reviewing . . .
CELINA - The cost to rent the Harbor Point 4-H Campgrounds has doubled. Mercer County Commissioners on Tuesday raised the rental fee from $50 to $100 per day to offset utility costs at the 7-acre, county-owned site east of Celi . . .
Only two Western Buckeye League teams (Celina and Ottawa-Glandorf) are currently in the top eight in their respective regions, but three other teams (Lima Bath, Kenton and Elida) are still alive with a legitimate chance to move u . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• No obstacle too great
• Dead dogs, filth found in Auglaize County home
• Auglaize County study exposes weight issues
• Landfill to close in 2020 without new permit
• Coldwater getting solar
• New Bremen sewer, street projects ongoing
• Principals give reports
• County waits on insurance coverage for storm damage
• New business gives dogs their days
• Flyers earn at least a share of MAC title
• St. Henry closes home schedule with a sweep
• Bulldogs beaten but still WBL champions
• Celina rallies after losing first game