Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Wednesday, January 18th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
WAPAKONETA - Sales tax revenue in Auglaize County reached an all-time high in 2011, eclipsing the previous high in 2008. The county collected $7.1 million in 2011, topping 2008's collection of $7.03 million. Collection in 2009 . . .
CELINA - A major waterline replacement project has been pushed back for a second time. Mayor Jeff Hazel and safety service director Tom Hitchcock said the East Market Street project, estimated at more than $1 million, has been . . .
It's that time of the year. Many area residents have resolved to look less like Santa Claus by Valentine's Day. Operators of many Mercer County fitness centers report an increase in business since the start of 2012. "We are c . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Mayor rejects HR job
• Counties, cities kick in for lake manager job
• Health department budget slimmer than 2011
• Minster Elementary won't reopen
• Multi-million dollar projects planned in 2012 throughout Mercer County
• Board of Elections orders more voting equipment
• Wabash Conservancy District approves 2012 appropriations
• Fort Recovery native racing to raise charity funds
• Bulldogs rally past Flyers
• Parkway's Harshman scores 27 in victory