Friday, February 3rd, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A critical shortage of trained paramedics is creating longer response times and placing a heavy burden on emergency dispatchers. Only six of the 88 squad volunteers serving Mercer County's emergency medical services (EMS) are t . . .
MARIA STEIN - The Marion Local Flyers gave their veteran leaders a memorable Senior Night on Thursday at The Hangar. All five seniors started and scored, and the Flyers ran away with a 71-37 victory over the Parkway Panthers in . . .
BATH TOWNSHIP - With the Western Buckeye League wrestling tournament coming up next week, Celina and St. Marys looked to wrap up the regular season on a positive note as both teams went to Bath High School for a super trimatch fe . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Price drop for corn predicted
• Middle school students share scientific projects
• Cooper Farms gives wind a whirl
• Health department lands unexpected funds
• Bulldogs' win streak snapped by Indians
• Indians rally in fourth quarter to top Redskins
• Wildcats surge ahead in second quarter
• Series on Christ's seven last words begins