Thursday, February 16th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - Well-known Coldwater couple Ray and Mary Wenning were honored with the 2011 Coldwater Chamber of Commerce Citizens of the Year award at Wednesday's annual banquet. The couple, formerly engaged in farming and long-ti . . .
A 24-year-old Celina man is headed back to prison following a Wednesday morning appearance in Mercer County Common Pleas Court. Brandon J. Anderson, 800 Touvelle St., cried as Judge Jeffrey Ingraham imposed five years on a char . . .
ST. MARYS - An attorney for former optometrist Douglas Wine - found guilty of sexual assault last fall - says misconduct by the county prosecutor and poor decisions by the judge at trial resulted in an unfair conviction. Toledo . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Police to use grant for new computer server
• Officials consider hiring technology teacher
• Council to discuss substation upgrade costs
• Kasich appoints new director
• Lininger brings old roadhouse back to life
• Hastings was a star all four years at Fort Recovery
• Celina aiming for upset at Elida
• Fort Recovery hosts St. John's in a battle for first in the MAC
• Six local divers qualify for state