Tuesday, October 16th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. HENRY - School officials expect an unusually high number of teachers to retire this year due to changes in state law. The issue arose Monday night as St. Henry schools treasurer Glenn Miller outlined the district's five-yea . . .
The recovery from Tommy John surgery can be a grueling process, but it has gone well thus far for Cory Luebke. The San Diego Padres' left-handed pitcher has been working hard after the surgery to replace the Ulnar collateral li . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Couple heats things up
• School facing deficit; levy talks to begin
• Woman dies in fiery accident
• State still reviewing safety manuals for local dams
• New water meters will cut reading time
• Celina is in must-win position