Saturday, October 16th, 2010 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
COLDWATER - With their playoff lives on the line, the Coldwater Cavaliers dug deep and clawed back from a 14-point deficit to rout the Marion Local Flyers by a score of 42-21 on Friday night at Cavalier Stadium. After the Flyer . . .
ROCKFORD - New Bremen jumped out to a 21-0 lead, only to see Parkway rally after several Cardinal turnovers and the score was tied early in the fourth quarter. New Bremen, however, got a score midway through the fourth quarter . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Finances improve, city still struggling
• Elections office hours increased for absentee voting
• EMA director plans to retire
• Sheriff's office to honor K-9 Bleck
• Big interest in grass mowing services
• Celina is blown out of first in the WBL
• Strong start for local golfers
• Minster continues late-season success
• St. John's has sole possession of first place in the MAC
• St. Henry unable to contain Anna's speed
• Cougars keep 'Riders winless in the WBL