Saturday, October 20th, 2012 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - A bond hearing will go on as planned Monday in Auglaize County Court for former eye doctor Douglas Wine following an Ohio Supreme Court decision Friday. The high court justices denied an emergency motion filed Wedne . . .
ELIDA - Celina's hopes of ending a 14-year postseason drought took a fatal hit on Friday night at Elida. Three turnovers, over 100 yards in penalties and three stalled offensive drives in the red zone all contributed to Celina' . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Area residents turn out early to cast ballots
• Candidates tout their views to local voters
• Cavaliers wrap up outright MAC title
• Minster rallies late in fourth quarter
• Flyers find rhythm in second half
• Van Wert wins 500th game
• Titans secure an outright WBL title
• Defense leads the way for Redskins
• St. John's overcomes 3-0 halftime deficit