Friday, January 11th, 2013 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Celina couple and the state disagree on how to calculate how much the state owes them for their flood-damaged land. Wayne and Janet Doner are among 86 landowners who won a 2011 case in the Ohio Supreme Court that blamed Grand . . .
CELINA - This year's county fair is shaping up to be a barnyard-stomper with two country music concerts and a host of new activities. Sony Nashville singer and Air National Guard member Angie Johnson is booked as the opening ac . . .
COLDWATER - The first few minutes of the second half provided Coldwater's girls basketball team some momentum and the Cavaliers knocked off New Bremen 41-34 on Thursday night at The Palace. Coldwater was leading 17-14 at halfti . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• County spending up but not to prerecession level
• School to promote safety in effort to win state grant
• Members discuss use of armed guard
• Grant will buy fire equipment
• Landowners' bills to go out for upcoming river cleaning
• ECO Farming interest growing
• Rangers edge Flyers in two overtimes
• Defense, rebounding lead Celina past Wapak
• Indians maintain share of MAC lead
• Defense carries Minster to win over St. John's