Tuesday, February 26th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The USDA has set aside $1 million to help with water cleanup efforts in the Grand Lake Watershed. The money will be available to farmers in the Chickasaw Creek and Barnes Creek subwatersheds to plant buffer strips and winter co . . .
It's tough to call a second trip to state a tradition, but the Coldwater boys and girls bowling teams are certainly building a tradition in just the second year of the state bowling tournament. Both teams, along with the Celina . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Wanted: Road salt and calamity days
• Four try for GOP commission nomination
• Location to get plugged into new electrical lines
• Basic Grain officials work with village to stop semi parking on street
• Charges to be filed against juveniles suspected of vandalizing buildings
• New Weston woman now listed in fair condition
• Homan and Stetler to share WBL top honors
• Sherman and Bertke grab top boys WBL awards