Tuesday, September 16th, 2014 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
ST. MARYS - Officials are seeking to strengthen the city's dog ordinance that includes regulations for pit bulls. The action is in response to a judgment in December in a Third District Court of Appeals case between the city of . . .
The Ohio high school football Harbin computer points system consists of two components. Teams earn first level points based on the number of games they win and the size of the teams they defeat. Second level points are gained . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Bed tax, tree plan considered for parks
• Syringes discarded in parks raise concerns
• Celina police find suspected meth lab, arrest two
• Minster board OKs changes in state-mandated teacher evaluations
• St. Marys residents could see garbage fee increase
• Free movie to showcase lives of six U.S. farmers
• Panthers sweep Lancers
• Minster boys win regular season MAC title