Saturday, September 16th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A proposal by Celina city officials to buy land along the Coldwater Creek for a wetlands mitigation project is in legal limbo as a contractual deadline approaches. City officials tentatively planned to buy a 5-acre parcel along . . .
COLDWATER - After finding themselves in a spot rarely seen the last few years, Coldwater had two choices after falling behind 13-0 in the first half of the first quarter. They could panic and throw the playbook out the window, . . .
Shawnee is considered the favorite to win the Western Buckeye League football title for numerous reasons and the Indians showed most of its arsenal on Friday night at Celina Stadium. The Indians rushed for five touchdowns and t . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Quite a process
• Will Celina landfill go up and up - and maybe out?
• Top-ranked St. Henry brings home shutout win from New Bremen
• Wapak offense lights up Roughriders
• Versailles dominates on ground
• Bath no match for Kenton
• Flyers get rush game rolling
• Celina volleyball stays undefeated in the WBL