Tuesday, November 7th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
FORT RECOVERY - Student parking areas at Fort Recovery High School may be in violation of a new state law, according to Superintendent David Riel. Riel told a crowd of community members during a public meeting last week that Ja . . .
St. MARYS - The initial submission for the 2007 city budget shows a total of $43.3 million, up $1.4 million over the 2006 final budget. Safety/Service Director Tom Hitchcock reviewed several outstanding items with council's fin . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Business may move
• Mercer County voters report trouble at polls
• Ruling goes against back pay for teacher
• Local lake groups join conservancy
• New ordinance changes construction regulations
• Man jailed for local break-ins
• Four candidates vying for Mercer SWCD board
• Grand Lake area lands 10 for all-state recognition
• WSU-LC wins tournament at Concordia