Thursday, November 16th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Celina woman tearfully told Mercer County Common Pleas Court Judge Jeffrey Ingraham on Wednesday morning that she deserved years in prison for causing permanent injuries to her infant daughter. Jaclyn Knutzen, 24, 321 Brandon . . .
A lot of things have changed since the preseason when Marion Local and Mechanicsburg faced off in a scrimmage in Maria Stein. Friday's meeting at Troy Memorial Stadium will be a little more important than that scrimmage as a Di . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Armed robber hits city business
• Fourth-grade teacher to begin as principal in December
• 400 and still sewing - local ladies work on
• Purchase of bank building on hold
• Man receives consecutive three-year prison terms
• Man pleads guilty to unlawful sexual conduct with a minor
• Council discusses increase in water and sewer rates
• Coordinator gives annual report
• Robbins makes Findlay her choice