Tuesday, November 14th, 2006 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Mercer County Common Pleas Court Judge Jeffrey Ingraham has turned down a request to reconsider sentencing in the case of an Indiana man who held authorities at bay with a box cutter. Ricky D. Driskill, 29, of Modoc was sentenc . . .
Students in Parkway Local Schools agricultural program are learning to raise fish as part of a new aquaculture unit added to the curriculum this school year. There currently are about 60 tilapia fish swimming around in a new 45 . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Angus expert began at local fair
• To buy or not to buy - that is the question
• Auglaize MR/DD gets good report card
• Families come together to share blessings
• Organizers thank sponsors
• Council OKs buying new refuse truck
• Dredge will be used on pond sludge
• Council considers new pay ordinance
• Tigers trio earn district recognition
• Lakers split a pair over weekend