Support These Participating Shop Small Business Saturday Merchants
Friday, November 9th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Heartbreak tops the list of problems blamed on a record high suicide rate for military men and women returning home from Iraq and Afghanistan. Relationships often go sour when couples are separated by long tours of duties overs . . .
The city of Celina is off the hook for any blame in a dispute between the Mercer County Elections Office and a couple of city residents who say they were denied the right to vote in city elections. In that dispute, reported by . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Fringe benefit may cost employees
• Annual Mercer SWCD banquet is held
• Officials to start architect search for possible renovation, construction project
• Seas: Anonymous complaints and letters won't be accepted
• Broken tile to be replaced in Hopewell Township
• There's nuttin' better than a crop from a hickory tree
• Cavs got third-ranked Alter in second round