Saturday, February 23rd, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
The estimated price for construction of an AMP-Ohio power plant in Meigs County, which would supply Celina and other local communities with electricity, has skyrocketed from an initial cost of $1 billion to nearly $3.4 billion. . . .
WAPAKONETA - It appeared the same gremlins that helped knocked off the top seeds at last week's Division IV girls sectional at Wapakoneta would come back to do the same for the Division III boys at the same venue. Parkway used . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• St. Marys library officials unsure of future funding
• Area residents injured in local accidents
• Celina, St. Marys out of postseason
• Rangers win easily; Indians avoid upset
• Celina relay and Subler earn all-Ohio accolades
Thursday, March 22
Sunday, March 18
Saturday, March 17
Friday, March 16
Monday, February 26