Tuesday, February 12th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
Ella Steele counts herself lucky that two men from down the street smelled smoke around 9 a.m. this morning and rescued her from her burning mobile home at Mercelina trailer park. The 84-year-old was sitting at her kitchen tabl . . .
The Celina girls basketball team ended a 17-year drought on Monday night at the Fieldhouse. Celina put four girls in double figures and held off Ottawa-Glandorf for a 52-45 win, earning the Bulldogs a share of the Western Bucke . . .
ST. MARYS - Last week's flooding of the St. Marys River brought with it a leak from an old underground fuel tank. Ohio EPA, the county emergency management office and the city fire department are working together to figure out wh . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Software blamed for tax bill errors in Mercer County
• Coldwater's wastewater treatment plant holds up under recent flood
• Celina woman admits to assault on police officers
• Illegal gun owner faces time in prison
• Board reviews possible summer projects
• City officials want to reconstruct Market Street
• Purchase of sewer camera will save city money
• Farmers can apply for low interest loans for equipment
• Celina's success rests on emphasis of team game
• Strong start pushes Flyers past Big Green
Friday, March 16
Thursday, March 15
Wednesday, March 14
Tuesday, March 13
Monday, February 26