Saturday, June 28th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
When corncobs began flowing down Kensington Lane in Celina during the heavy storms Wednesday night, resident Rex Wallace knew it was time to fetch his boots for the third time this year. Wallace was watching the Red's game at 7 . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Elementary school principal resigns to take new position
• Will the good old days be gas at $4.50?
• Fort Recovery school to get sign
• School eligible for fed funds
• St. Henry downs Parkway for ninth victory