Thursday, June 28th, 2007 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
It was a seesaw battle between Celina and Crestview on Wednesday evening that could not be completed in seven innings. Celina had plenty of scoring opportunities, but left 13 men on base and Crestview scored twice in the top of . . .
COLDWATER - Long-time employee Jim Wermert was selected as the new CEO of Mercer Health during a Wednesday meeting of the board of governors at Mercer County Community Hospital. After an executive session, board President Dave . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Ohio development rep talks of state changes
• Trio sentenced to three years in prison
• Council creating new fiscal officer position for village
• Geier dominant on the mound
• Daily Standard's sudoku tutorial part three: final tips and tricks