Wednesday, December 10th, 2008 Stories in The Daily Standard
Online Local News Stories
A Chickasaw man serving more than two decades in prison on charges related to a quadruple fatality intends to appeal the sentence handed down Nov. 12 in Mercer County Common Pleas Court. Attorney Joseph Benevidez filed a notice . . .
By SHELLEY GRIESHOP and WILLIAM KINCAID Mercer County inmates may soon earn their keep through a jail work program similar to one receiving national attention at the Auglaize County Law Enforcement Center in Wapakoneta. W . . .
NEW KNOXVILLE - It was one of those nights where the shots just weren't falling for the New Knoxville Rangers. And when the team couldn't rebound, it made things doubly worse. Wapakoneta tripled New Knoxville in the reboundin . . .
Print Edition Only News Stories
• Superintendent withdraws his retire/rehire request
• Water, sewer rates will increase next year
• Health officials worry about TB testing policies
• Board OKs energy-saving project
• Two staffers trained for emergency medical aid
• New flower shop opens in Minster
• Third quarter spells doom for Parkway